Bible Out of ContextRandom Quotes from the Bible
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. KJV: Philippians 4:9
The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. NASB: Philippians 4:9
Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. NIV: Philippians 4:9
...Random blessings from the Word of God...
Put His Word in the context of your life!
Please Read: Rules, Email Problems, & Spam
- If your account has been suspended or canceled, you will need to contact abuse@Everyone.net, and explain why your account did not violate the rules. Since Everyone.net keeps records of your email, be prepared to be very specific.
- Please do not contact us at Christ.com about email problems with your free email account at Bornagain.com. The email service is provided by Everyone.net.
- Neither Christ.com, Bornagain.com, nor Everyone.net provides phone support. Providing free service puts us on a very strict budget!
- Scroll through the entire list of Rules and Info in the scroll box below.
- You are also responsible for reading the Rules and Terms of Service for your account at Everyone.net, which you agreed to when you registered, and provided in your account when you login.
Rules, Email Problems, Scams, Spam, Suspension/Termination
FREE E-Mail @Bornagain.com!
Welcome to our Free Bornagain.com E-Mail service! We pray that this service is a blessing to everybody, so please read our warnings about Internet scams, spam, account suspension, and abuse. (use the scroll bar on the right of this box). Almost all of the ads on the actual Bornagain.com email pages are from Everyone.net, that runs the service, so we apologize in advance if their ads are inappropriate, but that is the only way for us to run a free service.
Rules, Scams, Spam, and Abuse from Bornagain.com Users
There have been a number of scams, spam, and abuse involving users of our free email service. This is a FREE service, and WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE BUSINESSES, MISSIONARIES, OR OTHER OPERATIONS USING OUR FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES. There have been a number of reports of fake charities and missionaries using our free email service. These accounts are for personal use and should not be used in business or commercial transactions. Since the email service is subject to suspension and termination, we ask that you not use these accounts for business transactions. Always triple check before sending money to another person. Be sure to read all the detailed rules and agreements at the bottom of the page once you have successfully registered and logged into your account.
Internet Spam, Abuse, Account Suspension
Report all spam and problems to email@example.com
and include the complete headers and content of your email. It is important to contact firstname.lastname@example.org instead of Christ.com, since everyone.net is responsible for email management. If your account has been suspended, contact email@example.com to resolve the matter.
- Assume that any business transaction through the internet is a scam, unless you have detailed verification that it is legitimate. Never trust a business just because it has an email account through Bornagain.com !!!
- NEVER send money to a potential seller of goods or services using Western Union or Money Gram. Many scams for merchandise (like puppies) ask for payment by Western Union.
- NEVER accept payment (if you are a seller) for more than the asking price. A common scam is to overpay for an item, and then ask you to refund the difference. The scam works when they cash your refund check, and the check they send you fails. Always wait for checks to clear your bank, which may take a week or more. A check has not "cleared" when you cash it at your bank. Ask your bank when the check clears.
- NEVER buy items, or invest in things that appear "to good to be true". They are almost always scams.
- NEVER assume that somebody using a Bornagain.com address is reputable. A number of scammers state that they are ministers or missionaries. They use the Bornagain.com address to gain your confidence (this is why it is called a "con game", since they plead on your symphathies and try to gain your confidence).
- ALWAYS ask for multiple contact points. A reputable dealer will ALWAYS give you a telephone number, a postal address (standard mail), and other references. Even if they do supply multiple contact methods, never assume they are reputable.
- The law requires a U.S.D.A license to breed, exhibit or sell exotic animals. Ask the dealer to supply you with copies of their license, and then check that license with the USDA. Almost all transactions involving exotic animals on the Internet are scams.
- Use an escrow service, like www.Escrow.com, or www.PuppyEscrow.com for payments. DO NOT use an escrow service that is not well known. DO NOT use an uncommon escrow service suggested by the seller (or buyer). Consider using www.Paypal.com for payments, and make the seller guarantee receipt of goods.
- Transactions that are international (i.e., between a seller in Africa and the USA) are frequently fraudulent, and are impossible to track when their is trouble.
- Check a dealer's reputation with the Better Business Bureau, www.BBB.org
- Request a personalized photo of the item you are purchasing. For example, ask them to send a photo that includes something in the picture that YOU request, like a picture of a dog next to the latest newspaper with recent headlines. Do NOT let the seller suggest what to put in a personalized photo. Do NOT accept excuses for not supplying a photo. This is helpful, but not foolproof, since photos can be faked.
Filing a Complaint with the FBI
If you have been scammed, contact the authorities:
- The Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) was established by the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center. You can file an on-line complaint with the IFCC by going to www.ifccfbi.gov.
- A good source of information on avoiding Internet scams can be found on the Federal Trade Commission's website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menu-internet.htm . The FTC has a toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- The Internet Complaint Center is another good place to file a complaint, www.ic3.gov
Christian Books & Music!
FREE E-Mail at Bornagain.com!
Amazon has Christian book and music sections!
SPAM from Bornagain.com:
Report spam or other abuse with
a FROM address of Bornagain.com
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include ALL e-mail headers in your
report to everyone.net.
Click below to register:
A ministry of www.Christ.com
God Bless YOU!
Click Here to Put the Bible Verse of the Day on YOUR Website!
Recent Prayers from our Prayer Room
God loves to hear the prayers of His people. In this section we are listing the most recent prayers from our prayer room on our front page... because prayer is important and changes lives. We have been posting prayers since early in 1997, so please visit our prayer room to see all of the prayers.
Some browsers and PC's may have problems with embedded frames, so if the frame is broken you can still access our prayer room through the link below:
From the Prayer Ministry at
2/13/2014 3:17 AM
Please pray for my Nanny. She is very sick and in the hospital. Especially pray for her soul. Thanks and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!
: Respond to This Prayer
2/12/2014 1:53 PM
Lord, please have mercy on the USA and stop the terrible winter weather we are having this year. Please forgive us and our leaders for our sins. In Jesus'name we pray. Amen
Career , finances !
: Respond to This Prayer
2/11/2014 2:28 AM
In advance I want to thank anyone that's out there that's reading this and will tAke the time out to please please pray for me. I am experiencing and bump in the road ! I am jobless and I can't make ends meet! I feel down and don't have the strength to pick myself up. I have more bills than money ! I have loans I can't pay back at the moment and I have a two year old daughter whom birthday is getting push back cause I can afford to do anything ! If anyone can pray for my strength and / or for a job call back I will very much appreciate it . God bless
Healing For Mother
: Health and Healing
2/10/2014 11:27 AM
Please pray that my mom's blood infusion with the new medication will go well today. Please pray that she will tolerate the meds well and her platelets will rise and the Lord will heal her in Jesus name.
: Health and Healing
2/9/2014 11:35 PM
I just found out that I have kidney disease. I am 33 and the mom of a 7 year old. My husband and I are in the process of adopting. I am also a seminary student. I don't know the extent of the kidney issues yet, but will be seeing a nephrologist soon. I would love any prayer from the prayer warriors out there. Mostly for peace., because even though I am scared right now, I know God is in control. Prayers for healing and guidance for the doctors is also much appreciated. And prayers for guidance and encouragement for my sweet husband are also much appreciated.
2/7/2014 8:38 PM
Please pray that my brothers tragic situation is resolved quickly and favorably for him and that he is protected from harm. Also pray for his emotional, spiritual and physical health. And pray for me. No email reply is needed. Thank you.
: Respond to This Prayer
2/5/2014 6:52 PM
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for me that the Lord will open the door for good job with good benefits. My present employer has cut my hours and now is decreasing my wages by 5%. The company is also letting employees go and cutting benefits. It is hard to live on my salary and survive. I know God can make away where it seems impossible. Please pray for me. I need a miracle! Thanks and God Bless!
The above prayer list is just a small sample of recently posted prayers, so remember to visit our prayer room to see the entire prayer list, or post your own prayer!