Bible Out of ContextRandom Quotes from the Bible
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. KJV: John 12:46
"I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. NASB: John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. NIV: John 12:46
...Random blessings from the Word of God...
Put His Word in the context of your life!
Please Read: Rules, Email Problems, & Spam
- If your account has been suspended or canceled, you will need to contact abuse@Everyone.net, and explain why your account did not violate the rules. Since Everyone.net keeps records of your email, be prepared to be very specific.
- Please do not contact us at Christ.com about email problems with your free email account at Bornagain.com. The email service is provided by Everyone.net.
- Neither Christ.com, Bornagain.com, nor Everyone.net provides phone support. Providing free service puts us on a very strict budget!
- Scroll through the entire list of Rules and Info in the scroll box below.
- You are also responsible for reading the Rules and Terms of Service for your account at Everyone.net, which you agreed to when you registered, and provided in your account when you login.
Rules, Email Problems, Scams, Spam, Suspension/Termination
FREE E-Mail @Bornagain.com!
Welcome to our Free Bornagain.com E-Mail service! We pray that this service is a blessing to everybody, so please read our warnings about Internet scams, spam, account suspension, and abuse. (use the scroll bar on the right of this box). Almost all of the ads on the actual Bornagain.com email pages are from Everyone.net, that runs the service, so we apologize in advance if their ads are inappropriate, but that is the only way for us to run a free service.
Rules, Scams, Spam, and Abuse from Bornagain.com Users
There have been a number of scams, spam, and abuse involving users of our free email service. This is a FREE service, and WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE BUSINESSES, MISSIONARIES, OR OTHER OPERATIONS USING OUR FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES. There have been a number of reports of fake charities and missionaries using our free email service. These accounts are for personal use and should not be used in business or commercial transactions. Since the email service is subject to suspension and termination, we ask that you not use these accounts for business transactions. Always triple check before sending money to another person. Be sure to read all the detailed rules and agreements at the bottom of the page once you have successfully registered and logged into your account.
Internet Spam, Abuse, Account Suspension
Report all spam and problems to email@example.com
and include the complete headers and content of your email. It is important to contact firstname.lastname@example.org instead of Christ.com, since everyone.net is responsible for email management. If your account has been suspended, contact email@example.com to resolve the matter.
- Assume that any business transaction through the internet is a scam, unless you have detailed verification that it is legitimate. Never trust a business just because it has an email account through Bornagain.com !!!
- NEVER send money to a potential seller of goods or services using Western Union or Money Gram. Many scams for merchandise (like puppies) ask for payment by Western Union.
- NEVER accept payment (if you are a seller) for more than the asking price. A common scam is to overpay for an item, and then ask you to refund the difference. The scam works when they cash your refund check, and the check they send you fails. Always wait for checks to clear your bank, which may take a week or more. A check has not "cleared" when you cash it at your bank. Ask your bank when the check clears.
- NEVER buy items, or invest in things that appear "to good to be true". They are almost always scams.
- NEVER assume that somebody using a Bornagain.com address is reputable. A number of scammers state that they are ministers or missionaries. They use the Bornagain.com address to gain your confidence (this is why it is called a "con game", since they plead on your symphathies and try to gain your confidence).
- ALWAYS ask for multiple contact points. A reputable dealer will ALWAYS give you a telephone number, a postal address (standard mail), and other references. Even if they do supply multiple contact methods, never assume they are reputable.
- The law requires a U.S.D.A license to breed, exhibit or sell exotic animals. Ask the dealer to supply you with copies of their license, and then check that license with the USDA. Almost all transactions involving exotic animals on the Internet are scams.
- Use an escrow service, like www.Escrow.com, or www.PuppyEscrow.com for payments. DO NOT use an escrow service that is not well known. DO NOT use an uncommon escrow service suggested by the seller (or buyer). Consider using www.Paypal.com for payments, and make the seller guarantee receipt of goods.
- Transactions that are international (i.e., between a seller in Africa and the USA) are frequently fraudulent, and are impossible to track when their is trouble.
- Check a dealer's reputation with the Better Business Bureau, www.BBB.org
- Request a personalized photo of the item you are purchasing. For example, ask them to send a photo that includes something in the picture that YOU request, like a picture of a dog next to the latest newspaper with recent headlines. Do NOT let the seller suggest what to put in a personalized photo. Do NOT accept excuses for not supplying a photo. This is helpful, but not foolproof, since photos can be faked.
Filing a Complaint with the FBI
If you have been scammed, contact the authorities:
- The Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) was established by the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center. You can file an on-line complaint with the IFCC by going to www.ifccfbi.gov.
- A good source of information on avoiding Internet scams can be found on the Federal Trade Commission's website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menu-internet.htm . The FTC has a toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- The Internet Complaint Center is another good place to file a complaint, www.ic3.gov
Christian Books & Music!
FREE E-Mail at Bornagain.com!
Amazon has Christian book and music sections!
SPAM from Bornagain.com:
Report spam or other abuse with
a FROM address of Bornagain.com
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include ALL e-mail headers in your
report to everyone.net.
Click below to register:
A ministry of www.Christ.com
God Bless YOU!
Click Here to Put the Bible Verse of the Day on YOUR Website!
Recent Prayers from our Prayer Room
God loves to hear the prayers of His people. In this section we are listing the most recent prayers from our prayer room on our front page... because prayer is important and changes lives. We have been posting prayers since early in 1997, so please visit our prayer room to see all of the prayers.
Some browsers and PC's may have problems with embedded frames, so if the frame is broken you can still access our prayer room through the link below:
From the Prayer Ministry at
: Respond to This Prayer
: Relationships and Marriage
6/12/2014 8:34 AM
I decided to write you in hopes you would lift up me, my wife, our children and marriage in prayer, in our Savior's name, Jesus. My wife, Rachel, and I are separated by a great emotional and physical distance. She lives in Pretoria, South Africa, and I live in Chicago, Illinois. She is a South African diplomat, and that is how we met. She was assigned to Chicago on a four- year posting. After her posting ended, she was recalled back to South Africa to await her next assignment. We moved there together, purchased a home, but this is when we separated. She recently told me she has taken up with another man. This strange man is in our SA home, our marriage bed, around our son. I am pleading in the mighty name of Jesus that this adulterous spirit be sent back to the pit from which it comes and any strongholds these spirits have over my wife's mind, body, emotions, or feelings be pulled down, again, in the mighty name of Jesus. I also pray The Holy Spirit convict my wife's heart and comfort her pains, many coming from the abuse she suffered as a young girl. For Jesus stands at the door of salvation awaiting all brokenhearted and contrite sinners. And it is through our Risen Lord, Jesus Christ, I believe reconciliation of our marriage and restoration of our family and wondrous future is possible. I seal my request of you in our Savior's name, Jesus of Nazareth. Please pray for me, us, our children and eternal future. Amen, Amen, Amen
: Health and Healing
6/8/2014 10:09 AM
Pls. pray for me and many loved ones desperate for healings, thanks and God bless, Mary
6/6/2014 1:28 PM
Please pray for all criminal conspiracies in Harrogate, England to be exposed to public knowledge
: Home and Family
5/29/2014 2:03 AM
for my family, my wife not at all ready for sex and i am really worried
Need a miracle to save my marriage
: Relationships and Marriage
5/29/2014 1:44 AM
My husband has separated from me since four months. He said he wants to live alone for a year. He is not talking to me. He said he doesn't love me and had never loved me. He is not physically attracted to me. This marriage is a mistake. we also have major In-Law problems. I have incurable skin disease and low self image. Please pray for my skin to be cured. God bless my marriage and help it to grow even stronger than ever before in the name of Jesus. God give me the strength as I wait on you. Please God touch and soften my husband's heart, as well as my in-laws, through your Holy Spirit. Let healing and forgiveness flow in my marriage and repair the physical and emotional scars. Pray for my marriage resurrection and I will reunite with my husband in july-2014.
pray for my son to find a job
: Respond to This Prayer
5/27/2014 4:56 AM
hi please pray for my son to find a good job. he is unemployed for almost 3yrs now. he is so frustrated at the moment. now he is busy drinking and stealing. he even sells thins in my house.he has past his matric. tried to send his C.V. to more than 2 hundred places. no one has come back. but i am still not giving up. i no my lord will make a way when the time is right.
: Respond to This Prayer
5/24/2014 1:23 PM
Thank you for the faith we have that is rewarded by you that is in alignment with your will and personal education edification. Thank you for the Friends and family you have given me and the Children who count most. Thank you for the favor you show us in everything and the things that have really counted worthy and more. Be blessed Abba for then reasons of Shalom you give each and everyone of us. Praise your Holy name and the education of the Torah. Praise you for all things that are in Yeshua our God. Amen. Bless the unborn and the Children that are yours. Bless this day and the days that are coming forth and the good work we anticipate. Thank you for helping when we expect good and greater things. Abba pray for me and all that need you most. Praise you even when there are no troubles. Amen.
: Respond to This Prayer
5/23/2014 4:09 PM
Dear Abba Adonai Yeshu. Please be with Christine and the kids as they may have needs, seeking all things to work out to the good. Like my self having faith in the ones provides even the substance in all things and the good. As you may know the needs of my self and everyone who seeks you may find you and what they need may be made full. Thank you for the rest we receive and the yoke of salvation and the burden of love. Thank you for keeping your word and promises you have to us that apply to the greater good. Bless all who may need prayer and prayer in our lives that are still being fulfilled and answered.
The above prayer list is just a small sample of recently posted prayers, so remember to visit our prayer room to see the entire prayer list, or post your own prayer!